NCCS, one of Coinmint’s subsidiaries, operates our high density computing facility currently focused on crypto currency mining located in the old Alcoa East Plant in Massena, NY. We are looking to fill the following positions to support our growth into the largest facility of it’s kind in the world.
If you think you match any of the positions listed, please use the contact from below at the bottom of this page to send us your resume. We’re excited to invite you to an online interview and meet you as a candidate to join our growing team!
Human Resources Manager
Candidates for this managerial position will have previous experience in the human resources field with demonstrated competence in leading teams and organizing and executing strategic plans. Candidates should be able to show how their previous jobs gave them experience with employment and labor laws, conflict resolution, compensation strategy and other human resources programs.
• Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
• Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations
• Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
• Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date
• Investigate employee issues and conflicts and bring them to resolution
• Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations
• A bachelor’s degree in human resources, labor relations, organizational development, business or related area; relevant
work experience preferred.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
• Knowledge of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices, including compensation, performance
management, safety, hiring and employee relations; able to apply these strategies and practices in compliance with
• Ability to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration and teamwork
Experience with analyzing data to guide strategic employment planning
The North Country Data Center located in Massena N.Y. is looking to hire fulltime electricians to install, maintain and control electrical components. Electricians will be expected to analyze and diagnose electrical problems as well as ensure the safe and proper installation of various electrical components and cable.
• Working knowledge of the National Electric Code
• Experience working with 480V 3-phase systems
• Electrical troubleshooting skills
• Previous work experience as an electrician
• Ability to read drawings
• Ability to use a meter
All candidates should be self-motivated, strong interpersonal and communication skills and have a willingness to learn, grow and continuously improve themselves.
Email all resumes to: [email protected]